Friday, March 13, 2009

Boycott Pepsi

I have decided to boycott Pepsi products. Now don't criticize me for doing so. I have the legal right and moral duty not to support companies that I disagree with their social agendas. Companies should focus on their businesses and stay out of social issues. However, if they choose to get involved, which they have the absolute right to do, I have an absolute right not to give them my money. Here is why I am boycotting Pepsi:

Pepsi has made no effort to hide their support for the homosexual agenda:
Pepsi gave a total of $1,000,000 to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) to promote the homosexual lifestyle in the workplace.
Both HRC and PFLAG supported efforts in California to defeat Proposition 8 which defined marriage as being between a man and a woman. HRC, which received $500,000 from Pepsi, gave $2.3 million to defeat Proposition 8.
Pepsi requires employees to attend sexual orientation and gender diversity training where the employees are taught to accept homosexuality.
Pepsi is a member of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.

It is Coke products for me until Pepsi goes back to being neutral on these issues.

1 comment:

ToddZilla said...

061502
Doesn't Pepsi Co. own Taco Bell, KFC, Long John Silvers, and A&W also?