Friday, November 21, 2008

Obama Doesn't Believe In Hell

According to an April 5, 2004, interview with Cathleen Falsani a Chicago Sun-Times columnist, President Elect Barack Obama had this to say about his "Christian" beliefs:

"The difficult thing about any religion, including Christianity, is that at some level there is a call to evangelize and proselytize. There's the belief, certainly in some quarters, that if people haven't embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior, they're going to hell."

Obama doesn't believe he, or anyone else, will go to hell.

But he's not sure if he'll be going to heaven, either.

"I don't presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die," he says. "When I tuck in my daughters at night, and I feel like I've been a good father to them, and I see in them that I am transferring values that I got from my mother and that they're kind people and that they're honest people, and they're curious people, that's a little piece of heaven."

Once again I make a call to repent if you profess to be a Christian and voted for this pro-death, homosexual supporting, universalist. Jesus believed in hell as evidenced by His much talking about it; Obama disagrees with Jesus. Jesus would never condone abortion or homosexuality; Obama condones both. Who do you side with? It can't be both Jesus and Obama; they don't agree. Choose this day who you will love and serve: Jesus Christ or Barack Obama. If you voted for Obama, repent and follow Jesus Christ. Don't be fooled by man; search your heart and the Word of God for truth. For me and my house, we choose Jesus Christ and we will follow Him no matter the cost.

No comments: