Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Blessing Part 1

I speak to so many people that are fearful because of the economy in the United States. Too many focus on what they don't have, or what they have lost. Instead, I would like to encourage you to focus on the Hebraic blessing for YHVH's people that walk in obedience. This will involve you confessing G-d's Word over your life. If you will be faithful to speak His Word, you will see the blessing manifesting in your life. It has been said, "It takes 21 days to make a habit and 21 days to break a habit." So, the sooner you begin, the earlier you will see the blessing working in your life.

Today, I want to make a confession based on Proverbs 10:22: "The blessing of the YHVH makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it." Now I want you to confess the verse this way: "The blessing of YHVH (pronounce as Yahweh) makes (say your name) rich and He adds no sorrow to my life." As you speak this Word, you are proclaiming a Biblical truth and you are activating the angels of God (Psalm 103:20) to do His Word and to bring this truth into reality.

Now before you leave your time of confession today, confess the Word for someone that you want to see G-d's blessing manifest in their life. Speak, "The blessing of Yahweh makes (my spouse, my children, my friend, etc.) rich and He adds no sorrow to his/her life."

And by the way, you can speak this over as many people as you want to bless today. Remember the old potato chip commercial, "bet you can't eat just one." I bet you can't confess this just once! Repeat this often today, “I am blessed!”

No comments: