Saturday, November 1, 2008

Child Sent Home For Dressing Like Jesus At School

While I am not a supporter of Halloween and feel that it is an inappropriate celebration for Bible believing Christians, I found this story to be of interest. The child went to school dressed like Jesus and was sent home because his costume interfered with the educational process. The school official said the costume offended some of the people. So, let me get this straight: it is required that Christians tolerate looking at devils, witches and evil in general even if it offends them but non Christians have the right to silence someone who dresses in a religious manner (again I do not support the dressing like Jesus). As I said before, tolerance is mandated in our society except for the Christians. We are rapidly becoming second class citizens.

No comments: